Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El monitor. volume (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1914-191?
Albuquerque, N.M. (1914-191?)
El monitor. volume : (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1914-191?
- Place of publication:
- Albuquerque, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.U. Vigil & R.S. Trejo
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 3, 1914; ceased with Oct. 23, 1914?
- Albuquerque (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Bernalillo County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Hispanic Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00957523
- New Mexico.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204269
- Description based on: T. 1, no. 2 (10 de abril de 1914).
- In Spanish with an Italian language section.
- sn 92072364
View complete holdings information