Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About El crepúsculo. (Taos, N.M.) 1948-1955
Taos, N.M. (1948-1955)
El crepúsculo. : (Taos, N.M.) 1948-1955
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Taos, N.M.
- Geographic coverage:
- Edward C. Cabot
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 6, 1948)-v. 7, no. 23 (June 9, 1955).
- Hispanic Americans--New Mexico--Newspapers.
- Taos (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- Taos County (N.M.)--Newspapers.
- "Founded by Padre Martinez in 1835."
- "Successor to The Taoseño, Taos Valley News, and La Revista de Taos."
- Also on microfilm: El Paso, Tex. : Southwest Micropublishing, Inc.
- In English and Spanish.
- Spanish section has title "Seccion espanol."
- sn 92072376
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information