Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Newbernian, and North Carolina advocate. (Newbern, N.C.) 1850-1853
Newbern, N.C. (1850-1853)
The Newbernian, and North Carolina advocate. : (Newbern, N.C.) 1850-1853
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Newbern, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William H. Mayhew
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1853.
Vol. 8, no. 38 (Oct. 8, 1850) = whole no. 380-
- Craven County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- New Bern (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Craven County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204549
- North Carolina--New Bern.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217415
- Semiweekly ed.: Semi-weekly Newbernian, and North-Carolina advocate, June 8, 1852-
- sn 92072908
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information