Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The American signal. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1856-185?
Raleigh, N.C. (1856-185?)
The American signal. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1856-185?
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from North Carolina Department of Archives and History, Raleigh.
- Campaign paper.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 3 (July 9, 1856).
- Semiweekly ed.: The American signal (Raleigh, N.C. : Semiweekly), July 12, 1856-
- sn 92072976
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information