Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North Carolina Christian advocate. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1855-1861
Raleigh, N.C. (1855-1861)
North Carolina Christian advocate. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1855-1861
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- North Carolina Conference, M.E. Church, South
- Dates of publication:
Established in 1855; ceased in 1861.
- African American newspapers--North Carolina.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- Methodist Church--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01018643
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 43 (Oct. 24, 1856).
- North Carolina appears above masthead ornament.
- Organ of the North Carolina Conference of the M.E. Church, South.
- sn 92072987
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information