Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Christian advocate. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1863-1865
Raleigh, N.C. (1863-1865)
Christian advocate. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1863-1865
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Christian Advocate Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1863; ceased in 1865.
- African American newspapers--North Carolina.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- Methodist Church--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01018643
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 22 (Apr. 9, 1863).
- Errors in numbering.
- Organ of the North Carolina Conference of the M.E. Church, South.
- sn 92072988
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information