Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Raleigh Christian advocate. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1899-1919
Raleigh, N.C. (1899-1919)
Raleigh Christian advocate. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1899-1919
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- North Carolina Conference
- Dates of publication:
New ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 23, 1899)-new ser., v. 4, no. 32 (Sept. 10, 1902); 48th year, no. 33 (Sept. 17, 1902)-65th year, no. 19 (June 12, 1919).
- African American newspapers--North Carolina.
- African American newspapers.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799278
- Methodist Church--North Carolina--Newspapers.
- Methodist Church.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01018643
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- North Carolina.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204304
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Organ of the North Carolina Conference, M.E. Church, South.
- Separated from North Carolina Christian advocate (Greensboro, N.C.) but was later re-absorbed.
- sn 92073021
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information