Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The progressive farmer. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1905-1909
Raleigh, N.C. (1905-1909)
The progressive farmer. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1905-1909
- Alternative Titles:
Progressive farmer and cotton plant
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Agricultural Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 34 (Oct. 3, 1905)-v. 24, no. 46 (Dec. 23, 1909).
- Agriculture--Southern States--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Southern States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01244550
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "A farm and home weekly for the Carolinas, Virginia, Tennessee, and Georgia."
- Issues also carry vol. numbering of The Cotton plant, vol. 22, no. 33-v. 23, no.
- sn 92073051
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information