Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The progressive farmer and Southern farm gazette. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1910-1917
Raleigh, N.C. (1910-1917)
The progressive farmer and Southern farm gazette. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1910-1917
- Alternative Titles:
Progressive farmer and gazette
Southern farm gazette
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Agricultural Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 25, no. 1 (Jan. 8, 1910)-v. 32, no. 28 (July 14, 1917).
- Agriculture--Southern States--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Raleigh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206341
- North Carolina--Wake County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204274
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Southern States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01244550
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "A farm and home weekly for North and South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, and Georgia" 1910-<1911>; "A farm and home weekly for the Carolinas, Virginia, Georgia and Florida" <1913>-1917.
- sn 92073052
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information