Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The progressive farmer. (Raleigh, N.C.) 1917-1923
Raleigh, N.C. (1917-1923)
The progressive farmer. : (Raleigh, N.C.) 1917-1923
- Place of publication:
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Progressive Farmer Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 29 (July 21, 1917)-v. 38, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1923).
- Agriculture--Southern States--Newspapers.
- Raleigh (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wake County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "A farm and home weekly for the Carolinas, Virginia, Georgia, and Florida" 1917-1920.
- Called "Carolinas-Virginia ed." 1920-1923.
- Other regional eds., 1920-1923: Progressive farmer (Birmingham, Ala. : 1920), Progressive farmer (Memphis, Tenn. : 1920), Progressive farmer (Dallas, Tex. : 1920).
- sn 92073053
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information