Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North Carolina herald. (Salisbury, N.C.) 1885-1???
Salisbury, N.C. (1885-1???)
North Carolina herald. : (Salisbury, N.C.) 1885-1???
- Place of publication:
- Salisbury, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Buerbaum & Eames
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 8, 1885)-
- North Carolina--Rowan County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205498
- North Carolina--Salisbury.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202783
- Rowan County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Salisbury (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Issues beginning with vol. 2, no. 46 (Aug. 17, 1887) also called: whole no. 98-
- sn 92073122
View complete holdings information