Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Chapel Hill weekly. (Chapel Hill, N.C.) 1923-1972
Chapel Hill, N.C. (1923-1972)
The Chapel Hill weekly. : (Chapel Hill, N.C.) 1923-1972
- Place of publication:
- Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Louis Graves
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 1, 1923)-v. 50, no. 70 (Sept. 3, 1972).
May 10, 1955-Sept. 3, 1972
- Chapel Hill (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Chapel Hill.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206600
- North Carolina--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01220945
- Orange County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- "Serving the Chapel Hill area since 1923."
- Also issued on microfilm.
- sn 92073229
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information