Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The western sentinel. volume (Winston-Salem, N.C.) 1887-1926
Winston-Salem, N.C. (1887-1926)
The western sentinel. volume : (Winston-Salem, N.C.) 1887-1926
- Place of publication:
- Winston-Salem, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Vernon W. Long
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 31, no. 29 (July 28, 1887)-v. 47, no. 14 (Oct. 4, 1906); 50th yr. (Oct. 11, 190)- 67th yr. (Sept. 21, 1926).
Oct. 22, 1907-Sept. 21, 1926
- Forsyth County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Forsyth County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207435
- North Carolina--Winston-Salem.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206125
- Winston-Salem (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed by the Twin-city daily in 1890. Western sentinel continued to publish as the weekly ed. The Twin-city daily remained the daily ed., and added the word "sentinel" to its title.
- Vol. numbering irregular.
- sn 92073232
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information