Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About N. Carolina free press. (Tarborough, (Edgecombe Co., N.C.)) 1832-1833
Tarborough, (Edgecombe Co., N.C.) (1832-1833)
N. Carolina free press. : (Tarborough, (Edgecombe Co., N.C.)) 1832-1833
- Alternative Titles:
North Carolina free press
- Place of publication:
- Tarborough, (Edgecombe Co., N.C.)
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- George Howard
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 9, no. 1 (Aug. 28, 1832)-v. 9, no. 52 (Aug. 24, 1833) = whole no. 417-whole no. 468.
- Edgecombe County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Edgecombe County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206610
- North Carolina--Tarboro.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215113
- Tarboro (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- sn 92073984
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information