Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly news review. (Washington, D.C.) 19??-????
Washington, D.C. (19??-????)
Weekly news review. : (Washington, D.C.) 19??-????
- Place of publication:
- Washington, D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly during the school year
- American periodicals.
- United States--Politics and government--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Periodicals.
- World politics--Study and teaching (Secondary)--Periodicals.
- "A national text for students of current history."
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 1 (Sept. 6, 1937).
- Editor: <1939-> Walter E. Myer.
- sn 92605032
View complete holdings information