Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Black liberator. (Chicago, Ill.) 1969-????
Chicago, Ill. (1969-????)
The Black liberator. : (Chicago, Ill.) 1969-????
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Black Liberation Alliance
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Political activity--Newspapers.
- Black power--United States--Newspapers.
- Chicago (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Cook County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press publications--Illinois--Chicago.
- "If black people are to survive in America, they must attain power."
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper collection).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 2, no. 2 (surrogate).
- No. 2 (Mar. 1969)-no. 6 (July 1969) called v. 2-v. 6; no. 7 (Aug. 1969)- called v. 1, no. 7-
- Official organ of: the Black Liberation Alliance.
- Title from caption.
- Vol. 1, no. 7 misnumbered as v. 1, no. 6.
- sn 93023803
View complete holdings information