Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Big muddy gazette. (Carbondale, Ill.) 1969-1972
Carbondale, Ill. (1969-1972)
Big muddy gazette. : (Carbondale, Ill.) 1969-1972
- Alternative Titles:
Carbondale big muddy gazette
- Place of publication:
- Carbondale, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Muddy Tribe and Friends
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 9(Apr. 21-May 3, 1972).
Began with v. 1, published in 1969.
- Carbondale (Ill.)--Popular culture--Newspapers.
- Jackson County (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--Illinois--Carbondale.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975--Protest movements--Illinois--Carbondale--Newspapers.
- "If we ain't got news, we'll make it!," <1971>.
- "If we ain't got news, you didn't make it!," <1971>
- Available on microfilm from UMI (Underground newspaper collection) and State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 14 (July 21-Aug. 3, 1971); title from cover.
- sn 93023928
View complete holdings information