Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Albany liberator. (Albany, N.Y.) 196?-19??
Albany, N.Y. (196?-19??)
The Albany liberator. : (Albany, N.Y.) 196?-19??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Albany, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- Bros. Coordinating Committee
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Civil rights--Periodicals.
- African Americans--Civil rights.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799575
- Albany (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Albany County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Black nationalism--United States--Newspapers.
- Black nationalism.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00833733
- New York (State)--Albany County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210357
- New York (State)--Albany.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01225716
- Underground press publications--New York (State)--Albany.
- Underground press publications.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01160984
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell (Underground Newspaper Collection).
- Latest issue consulted: August 1-14, 1968.
- Some issues lack dates and numbering.
- sn 93023929
View complete holdings information