Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Teaspoon and the door. (San Diego, Calif.) 1968-1968
San Diego, Calif. (1968-1968)
Teaspoon and the door. : (San Diego, Calif.) 1968-1968
- Place of publication:
- San Diego, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Teaspoon and the Door
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 24-31, 1968)-v. 1, no. 2 (June 7-20, 1968).
- San Diego (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- San Diego County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--California--San Diego--Newspapers.
- Formed by the merger of: Good morning teaspoon, and: San Diego door (La Mesa, Calif.).
- Issued on microfilm by Bell & Howell (Underground newspaper collection).
- sn 93024107
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information