Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Between the lines. (Ann Arbor, MI) 1993-current
Ann Arbor, MI (1993-current)
Between the lines. : (Ann Arbor, MI) 1993-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Between the Lines
- Dates of publication:
[No. 1] (Mar. 15-Apr. 15, 1993)-
Mar. 4, 1999-
- Ann Arbor (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- Gay men--Michigan--Newspapers.
- Washtenaw County (Mich.)--Newspapers.
- "Michigan's gay newspaper."
- "Serving lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and friends."
- Issues for <Oct. 30, 1997-Aug. 20, 1998> called also <v. 5, no. 14-v. 6, no. 17>.
- Latest issue consulted: (Nov. 2001).
- Title from caption.
- sn 93024259
View complete holdings information