Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Fort Belknap camp crier. (Harlem, Mont.) 1969-1981
Harlem, Mont. (1969-1981)
The Fort Belknap camp crier. : (Harlem, Mont.) 1969-1981
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harlem, Mont.
- Geographic coverage:
- Ft. Belknap Agency
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1969; ceased with vol. 12, no. 21 (May 21, 1981).
- Assiniboine Indians--Newspapers.
- Assiniboine Indians.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00819101
- Blaine County (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Fort Belknap Indian Reservation (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Gros Ventre Indians (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Gros Ventre Indians (Montana)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01756668
- Harlem (Mont.)--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America--Montana--Newspapers.
- Indians of North America.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00969633
- Montana--Fort Belknap Indian Reservation.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01239601
- Also issued on microfiche from Clearwater Pub. Co.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 9 (Nov. 15, 1969); title from caption.
- Issues change from vol. 5-v. 6 in midyear 1973 with no. 14; vol. 6, no. 51 (1973) mislabled v. 7, no. 51; issues for 1974 called v. 8; vol. 7 repeated in numbering and used for both 1975 and 1976 issues.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 7, no. 53 (Dec. 30, 1976).
- Most issues, July 3, 1970-Dec. 19, 1975, published as: Camp crier.
- Occasional issues lack masthead title.
- sn 93050702
View complete holdings information