Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly Merced herald. (Snelling, Merced County, Calif.) 1865-1868
Snelling, Merced County, Calif. (1865-1868)
Weekly Merced herald. : (Snelling, Merced County, Calif.) 1865-1868
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Snelling, Merced County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wiggington & Robertson
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1868.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 13, 1865)-
- California--Merced County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215705
- Merced County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Published as: The Merced herald, May 11, 1867-<Oct. 26, 1867>.
- sn 93050969
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information