Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Courier-free press. (Redding, Shasta County, Calif.) 1906-1941
Redding, Shasta County, Calif. (1906-1941)
Courier-free press. : (Redding, Shasta County, Calif.) 1906-1941
- Alternative Titles:
Searchlight, courier free-press
- Place of publication:
- Redding, Shasta County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Courier-Free Press News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 21, no. 87 (Mar. 5, 1906)-v. 2, no. 23 (Apr. 20, 1941).
- California--Shasta County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215710
- Shasta County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Daily and Sunday issues have their own numbering.
- Issue for June 13, 1929 called: Shasta courier.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- On Sundays published as: Searchlight, courier free press, Nov. 12, 1939-Apr. 20, 1941.
- sn 93051449
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information