Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The enterprise. (South San Francisco, Calif.) 1938-1949
South San Francisco, Calif. (1938-1949)
The enterprise. : (South San Francisco, Calif.) 1938-1949
- Place of publication:
- South San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
South San Francisco,
| View more titles from this:
- Aleen E. Bramble and Logan L. Franklin
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 46, no. 43 (Oct. 28, 1938)-v. 54, no. 43 (Oct. 26, 1949).
- California--South San Francisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214313
- South San Francisco (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- sn 93051501
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information