Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Baker County reveille. (Baker City, Baker County, Or.) 1880-1887
Baker City, Baker County, Or. (1880-1887)
Baker County reveille. : (Baker City, Baker County, Or.) 1880-1887
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Baker City, Baker County, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- M.H. Abbott & Sons
- Dates of publication:
-v. 8, no. 13 (Dec. 7, 1887).
Began in 1880.
- Baker City (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Baker County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Oregon--Baker City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226322
- Oregon--Baker County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01223764
- Also available on microfilm from University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (Nov. 10, 1880); title from masthead.
- Latest issue consulted: v. 8, no. 13 (Dec. 7, 1887).
- sn 93051607
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information