Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bay guardian. (San Francisco, Calif.) 1966-1968
San Francisco, Calif. (1966-1968)
The Bay guardian. : (San Francisco, Calif.) 1966-1968
- Place of publication:
- San Francisco, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Roger B. Henkle, ed.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1966)- ; vol. 1, no. 1 (Oct. 27, 1966)-v. 2, no. 11 (June 18, 1968).
- Government, Resistance to--Newspapers.
- San Francisco Bay Area (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Underground press--California--San Francisco--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of Wisconsin.
- Publisher: Bruce B. Brugmann, Oct. 27, 1966-1968.
- sn 93052078
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information