Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Advocate-news. (Fort Bragg, Mendocino County, Calif.) 1964-1973
Fort Bragg, Mendocino County, Calif. (1964-1973)
Advocate-news. : (Fort Bragg, Mendocino County, Calif.) 1964-1973
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Fort Bragg, Mendocino County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.R. Shanks
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 75, no. 41 (Dec. 17, 1964)-v. 84, no. 37 (Nov. 8, 1973).
- California--Fort Bragg.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01226568
- Fort Bragg (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Some issues are titled: Fort Bragg advocate-news.
- sn 93052107
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information