Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Anti-Masonic sun. (Watertown, Jefferson Co., N.Y.) 1830-1830
Watertown, Jefferson Co., N.Y. (1830-1830)
Anti-Masonic sun. : (Watertown, Jefferson Co., N.Y.) 1830-1830
- Place of publication:
- Watertown, Jefferson Co., N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Morton & E.E. Camp
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 26 (Dec. 7, 1830).
Began in 1830.
- Jefferson County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Jefferson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209430
- New York (State)--Watertown.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221269
- Watertown (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 4 (July 5, 1830).
- Published by: Enoch Ely Camp, July 19-<Aug. 24>, 1830.
- sn 93052624
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information