Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Santa Ana journal. (Santa Ana, Orange County, Calif.) 1935-1938
Santa Ana, Orange County, Calif. (1935-1938)
The Santa Ana journal. : (Santa Ana, Orange County, Calif.) 1935-1938
- Place of publication:
- Santa Ana, Orange County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Santa Ana Journal
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 1, 1935)-v. 4, no. 184 (Dec. 2, 1938).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- California--Orange County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206289
- Orange County (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 preceded by two unnumbered issues dated Mar. 15, Apr. 15, 1935.
- sn 93053127
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information