Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Riverbank news Riverbank review. (Riverbank, Stanislaus County, Calif.) 1920-1978
Riverbank, Stanislaus County, Calif. (1920-1978)
Riverbank news Riverbank review. : (Riverbank, Stanislaus County, Calif.) 1920-1978
- Alternative Titles:
Riverbank news revistas de Riverbank
Riverbank news the Riverbank review
- Place of publication:
- Riverbank, Stanislaus County, Calif.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- H.E. Griffiths
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 6, no. 1 [sic] (Mar. 5, 1920)-v. 62, no. 20 (Jan. 25, 1978).
- Riverbank (Calif.)--Newspapers.
- "Riverbank Review" appears in much smaller type below "Riverbank News."
- Issues for Mar. 5, 1920-Feb. 10, 1922 called also new ser., v. 1, no. 1-v.2, no. 52.
- Master negatives are available for duplication from:
- Numbering is irregular.
- Publication includes page in Spanish with title: Riverbank news revistas de Riverbank, Dec. 25, 1953-May 7, 1954.
- Publication suspended with Mar. 3, 1945 issue; publication resumed with Nov. 30, 1945 issue.
- sn 93053199
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information