Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The independent. (Falls Village, Conn.) 1858-18??
Falls Village, Conn. (1858-18??)
The independent. : (Falls Village, Conn.) 1858-18??
- Place of publication:
- Falls Village, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [C.B. Maltbie]
- Dates of publication:
- Canaan (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Connecticut--Falls Village.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01254409
- Falls Village (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 9, 1858).
- Published from the same office as the Housatonic Republican and "furnished to the regular subscribers of the Republican as a semi-weekly."
- sn 93053689
View complete holdings information