Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily chronicle. (New London, Conn.) 186?-1863
New London, Conn. (186?-1863)
The daily chronicle. : (New London, Conn.) 186?-1863
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Fox & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Connecticut--New London.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205494
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 15, no. 529 (Feb. 25, 1863) = whole no. 9603.
- Weekly ed.: New London chronicle, <Jan. 23, 1862-186>.
- Whole numbers misprinted in 1863. Issue for June 5, 1863 called: whole no. 4653.
- sn 93053727
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information