Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-London daily chronicle. (New London, Conn.) 1863-186?
New London, Conn. (1863-186?)
New-London daily chronicle. : (New London, Conn.) 1863-186?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New London, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Samuel Fox & Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Connecticut--New London.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205494
- New London (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Contains numbering inconsistencies.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 132 (Oct. 2, 1863) = whole no. 4742.
- Published as: Daily chronicle, <Nov. 14-15, 1864>.
- Published from the same office as the State temperance journal (New London, Conn.), Jan. 1866-186.
- Suspended "soon after" the 1864 election. Resumed July 11, 1866.
- Weekly ed.: New London chronicle, <Feb. 16, 1865-Oct. 13, 1866>.
- sn 93053728
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information