Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The true citizen. (New Britain, Conn.) 1862-1866
New Britain, Conn. (1862-1866)
The true citizen. : (New Britain, Conn.) 1862-1866
- Place of publication:
- New Britain, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- L.M. Guernsey
- Dates of publication:
-v.4, no. 38 (Mar. 9, 1866).
Began in Jan. 1862.
- Connecticut--New Britain.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202983
- New Britain (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Jan. 25, 1862).
- Issues for <May 8, 1863>-June 9, 1865 also called: Whole no. <68>-152.
- sn 93053732
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information