Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Taylor's home journal. (Danielsonville [Danielson], Conn.) 1892-189?
Danielsonville [Danielson], Conn. (1892-189?)
Taylor's home journal. : (Danielsonville [Danielson], Conn.) 1892-189?
- Place of publication:
- Danielsonville [Danielson], Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. H. Taylor
- Dates of publication:
- Danielson (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Danielsonville (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Killingly (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Putnam (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Willimantic (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Dec. 1892).
- Issue for Apr. 1894 also called: "Willimantic number."
- Issue for May 1896 also called: "Historic Putnam number, part 2"; part 1, "Putnam souvenir", published Nov. 1894.
- Published in Putnam, Conn., <May 1896>-189.
- sn 93053741
View complete holdings information