Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The North and South. (New Britain, Conn.) 1858-1858
New Britain, Conn. (1858-1858)
The North and South. : (New Britain, Conn.) 1858-1858
- Place of publication:
- New Britain, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Elihu Burritt
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 8, 1858)-v. 1, no. 26 (Oct. 30, 1858).
- Antislavery movements--United States--Newspapers.
- New Britain (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Advocates a brotherly and generous co-partnership of the two great sections of the Republic..."
- Also available on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Printer: Lucius M. Guernsey.
- sn 93053813
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information