Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Advocate and examiner. (New Haven [Conn.]) 1855-1856
New Haven [Conn.] (1855-1856)
Advocate and examiner. : (New Haven [Conn.]) 1855-1856
- Place of publication:
- New Haven [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by William H. Stanley
- Dates of publication:
Began in Nov. 1855; ceased in 1856.
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Temperance--United States--Newspapers.
- "Protection from the mischiefs of the liquor traffic through prohibition."
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: New ser., vol. 5, no. 1 (Mar. 20, 1856).
- sn 93053835
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information