Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Stamford weekly advocate. (Stamford, Conn.) 1869-1895
Stamford, Conn. (1869-1895)
Stamford weekly advocate. : (Stamford, Conn.) 1869-1895
- Place of publication:
- Stamford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. W. Gillespie & Co.
- Dates of publication:
-v. 67, no. 1 (Aug. 29, 1895).
Began Jan. 1, 1869.
- Stamford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from UMI.
- Daily ed.: Daily advocate (Stamford, Conn.), Apr., 1892-1895.
- Description based on: Vol. 38, no. 25, whole no. 2160 (Jan. 8, 1869).
- Issues for 1869-Aug. 22, 1879 also called: Whole no. 2160-3020.
- sn 93053841
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information