Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New Britain herald. (New Britain, Conn.) 1880-1884
New Britain, Conn. (1880-1884)
New Britain herald. : (New Britain, Conn.) 1880-1884
- Place of publication:
- New Britain, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Adkins Bros.
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1884.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 3, 1880)-
Feb. 9, 1883-1884
- New Britain (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Daily eds.: Evening herald (New Britain, Conn. : 1882), Dec. 2, 1882-Oct. 5, 1883, and: New Britain evening herald, Oct. 6, 1883-1884.
- Published as: New Britain weekly herald, Sept. 17, 1881-Jan. 7, 1882.
- Published by the same publisher as: Hartford evening herald.
- sn 93053875
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information