Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The advertiser. (West Haven, Conn.) 190?-1915
West Haven, Conn. (190?-1915)
The advertiser. : (West Haven, Conn.) 190?-1915
- Place of publication:
- West Haven, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward S. Whaples
- Dates of publication:
-v. 10, no. 33 (Apr. 29, 1915).
- Orange (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- West Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "The only paper printed in the township of Orange."
- Also issued on microfilm from the Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 68 (Jan. 3, 1907).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 4, no. 158 (Sept. 4, 1908).
- Published in West Haven, Conn., <Jan. 3, 1907> and <Jan. 7>-Apr. 29, 1915; Orange, Conn., <Sept. 4, 1908->
- sn 93053902
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information