Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Thomaston express. (Thomaston, Conn.) 1880-1970
Thomaston, Conn. (1880-1970)
The Thomaston express. : (Thomaston, Conn.) 1880-1970
- Alternative Titles:
Terryville eagle and the Thomaston express
Thomaston express, the Terryville eagle
- Place of publication:
- Thomaston, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Thomaston Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 2, 1880)-v. 83, no. 52 (Jan. 8, 1959) ; 86th year, no. 1 (Jan. 15, 1959)-97th year, no. 22 (Aug. 27, 1970).
- Weekly (except 1st week in July)
June 25, 1959-1970
- Litchfield (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Plymouth (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Thomaston (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, Conn.
- Issue for Jan. 11, 1924 misdated as Jan. 11, 1923.
- Issues for <July 25, 1919-> lack numbering. Issues for Dec. 2, 1 927-Apr. 7, 1938 also called: Whole no. 2479-3062.
- Published as: The Thomaston express, the Terryville eagle, Aug. 25-Sept. 1, 1955, and: The Terryville eagle and the Thomaston express, Sept. 8, 1955.
- sn 93053923
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information