Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The evening register. (Torrington, Conn.) 1906-1914
Torrington, Conn. (1906-1914)
The evening register. : (Torrington, Conn.) 1906-1914
- Place of publication:
- Torrington, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Torrington Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 18 (Dec. 6, 1906)-v. 25, no. 190 (Mar. 19, 1914).
- Torrington (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from New England Micrographics, Marlboro, Mass.
- Contains numbering inconsistencies.
- Daily ed.: Evening register (Torrington, Conn. : 1898), 1906-1914.
- Issues for 1906-Jan. 22, 1914 also called: Whole no. 1,711-2,082.
- sn 93053942
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information