Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Maine law advocate. (New Haven [Conn.]) 1853-1855
New Haven [Conn.] (1853-1855)
The Maine law advocate. : (New Haven [Conn.]) 1853-1855
- Place of publication:
- New Haven [Conn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published by a Joint Stock Co.
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1853; ceased in 1855.
- Connecticut--New Haven.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206280
- New Haven (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Prohibition--United States--Newspapers.
- Temperance--United States--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Protection from the mischiefs of the liquor traffic, through prohibition."
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 2, no. 46 (Dec. 29, 1853).
- Editor: E.M. Gorham, 1853-<1855>.
- sn 93053984
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information