Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The advertiser. (Danielson and Putnam, Conn.) 1915-191?
Danielson and Putnam, Conn. (1915-191?)
The advertiser. : (Danielson and Putnam, Conn.) 1915-191?
- Place of publication:
- Danielson and Putnam, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.D. Wood
- Dates of publication:
- Danielson (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Killingly (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Putnam (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 5 (Dec. 15, 1915).
- sn 93054000
View complete holdings information