Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Bristol herald. (Bristol, Ct.) 1888-190?
Bristol, Ct. (1888-190?)
The Bristol herald. : (Bristol, Ct.) 1888-190?
- Place of publication:
- Bristol, Ct.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Herald Pub Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Bristol (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also published by Herald Pub. Co.: New Britain daily herald, New Britain Herald (New Britain, Conn. : 1890).
- Available on microfilm from UMI.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Aug. 30, 1888).
- Editors: Frank L. Blanchard, 1888 and Lucius B. Norton, 1888-
- Issues for Jan. 31, 1889-190 lack numbering.
- Published in New Britain, Conn., <Aug. 4, 1892->
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 93054004
View complete holdings information