Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hasło polskie = The weekly Polish slogan. (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 191?-192?
Pittsburgh, Pa. (191?-192?)
Hasło polskie = The weekly Polish slogan. : (Pittsburgh, Pa.) 191?-192?
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pittsburgh, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Pittsburgh (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Polish Americans--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh--Newspapers.
- Polish people--Pennsylvania--Pittsburgh--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 38 (21 wrzes., 1917).
- In Polish.
- Published by Stanislaw A. Dangel. Cf. F. Renkiewicz and A. Bjorkquist, A guide to Polish American newspapers and periodicals.
- sn 93054136
View complete holdings information