Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jonesboro gazette. (Jonesboro, Ill.) 1862-1865
Jonesboro, Ill. (1862-1865)
Jonesboro gazette. : (Jonesboro, Ill.) 1862-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jonesboro, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1865.
Vol. 13, no. 34 (Sept. 27, 1862)-
- Jonesboro (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Continues the numbering of: Jonesboro weekly gazette (Jonesboro, Ill. : 1859).
- Latest issue consulted: Jan. 14, 1865.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1862-1864 (on 2 microfilm reels) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- Suspended <May 16, 1863>-Mar. 5, 1864.
- sn 93055610
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information