Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Jonesboro gazette and Egyptian vindicator. (Jonesboro, Ill.) 1865-1866
Jonesboro, Ill. (1865-1866)
Jonesboro gazette and Egyptian vindicator. : (Jonesboro, Ill.) 1865-1866
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Jonesboro, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.D. Perryman
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1865; ceased in 1866.
- Jonesboro (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Southern Illinois (Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 16, no. 34 (Nov. 10, 1865).
- Latest issue consulted: June 16, 1866.
- Preservation microfilmed by the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the year 1865 (on 1 microfilm reel) is available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 93055611
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information