Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The booster. (Chicago, Ill.) 194?-19??
Chicago, Ill. (194?-19??)
The booster. : (Chicago, Ill.) 194?-19??
- Place of publication:
- Chicago, Ill.
- Geographic coverage:
- Lincoln-Belmont Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
<Feb. 2, 1966-Dec. 26, 1990>
- Lakeview (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Lincoln Park (Chicago, Community Area, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- North Center (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "Mail ed." in small letters under masthead, <Oct. 30, 1968-Aug. 19, 1970>.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 36 (Dec. 16, 1945).
- sn 93057068
View complete holdings information