Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Windy City word. (Chicago [Ill.]) 1991-current
Chicago [Ill.] (1991-current)
The Windy City word. : (Chicago [Ill.]) 1991-current
- Place of publication:
- Chicago [Ill.]
- Geographic coverage:
- Mary G. Denson
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--Illinois--Chicago.
- Austin (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- Garfield Park (Chicago, Ill.)--Newspapers.
- "The only African-American weekly newspaper on the West Side."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 16 (Oct. 11, 1991).
- Preservation microfilmed in cooperation with the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Library as part of the United States Newspaper Program; the years 1991-2003 (on 1 microfilm reel) are available for purchase from OCLC Preservation Service Centers.
- sn 93057093
View complete holdings information